Organisational Needs Analysis
Helping you bridge your skills gap
Organisational Needs Analysis (ONA)
ETS offers organisations the opportunity to access a free ONA. Working together we can highlight internal business matters where further improvements within your organisation can be made to ensure skills gaps are negated and staff performance is optimised.
The ONA process will analyse the following areas:
The background, history, current targets and issues
Key markets, products and services
Any major future changes
Staff development/skills, leadership issues
An ONA may reveal factors that are impacting an your organisation that have not been previously considered. Our mission is to work with you to agree and provide you with practical, accessible and workable training solutions for your business to prosper.
Information, Advice and Guidance
Introduction to our IAG Service
ETS has been accredited with the matrix Quality Standard since 2004. The matrix Standard is the government quality standard for any organisation that supports individuals, enabling them to make informed choices about their future.
The matrix standard recognises ETS’s commitment to exceptional external and internal service whilst demonstrating our commitment to continuously improve.
ETS also holds the prestigious Customer Service Excellence Award, the government’s standard is awarded to public organisations that are efficient, effective, excellent, equitable and empowering, with the customer always and everywhere at the heart of service provision.
The service is designed to assist all our customers, learners and employers, to make informed decisions about training opportunities, improving job prospects and/or skills, obtaining qualifications or just making the most of the current job role.
What we offer
- A free, confidential, impartial, unbiased and objective IAG service covering training opportunities and the skills and qualifications needed for employment, career progression or development and CPD.
- Written information on all courses and opportunities that we offer
- Support during any course of training to assist the individual’s learning, personal development and career opportunities.
- Advice and services to enable effective training for all
- Telephone and internet services providing information, advice and guidance.
- Signposting and referral service to other quality learning providers and sources of information where we are unable to provide the information and advice or training required.
What you can expect from us
- ETS staff will be professional and knowledgeable and will receive on-going professional development to ensure that the information they give you is up to date and current.
- We are happy to respond to your enquiry by telephone, email or to offer individual appointments
- We tailor our services to meet individual needs
- If we are unable to respond to your requests immediately, a written response will normally be sent within 5 working days
- We will respond to telephone calls within 2 working days
- We will acknowledge or reply to your emails within 2 working days.
What we need from you
- As much relevant information as you can give us so that we can answer your enquiry in full
- Prompt contact if you have any questions or concerns about the training we are providing
- To attend all interviews which have been arranged with IAG staff
- Inform us if you need to cancel or re-schedule
- Be honest and open with us to enable ETS staff to work with you to ensure you meet you goals
- To treat our IAG team with respect.
To enable us to provide the best possible service we keep a record of learner’s details, training records and contact data. ETS treats all personal information about you in confidence. It will only be passed on with your consent or where legally required (eg for contractual purposes). ETS is registered under the data protection act and will take all reasonable steps to safeguard all personal data.
This record can only be accessed by authorised staff or representatives who need to see the information as part of their role.
ETS promotes inclusion, diversity and fair treatment in training for all sections of the community
ETS welcomes enquiries from all individuals regardless of age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, background or religion or beliefs.
Feedback, comments and complaints
To assist us to continually improve our services and to ensure that we continue to meet a wide range of client needs, ETS value your suggestions, comments, compliments or complaints.
Our complaints procedure clearly defines how complaints, comments and compliments should be made and how these and any other unresolved issues are dealt with.
All complaints are dealt with in the strictest confidence.