Level 2 Award in Presentation Software:
ETS are delighted to offer a one–day qualification to provide you with the knowledge to develop and adapt your presentation skills by exploring the different slide layouts, tools and structures. This qualification allows you to demonstrate your subject knowledge professionally during presentations.
The course covers:
- Identify what types of information are required for the presentation
- Select and use different slide layouts as appropriate for different types of information
- Enter information into presentation slides so that it is ready for editing and formatting
- Identify any constraints which may affect the presentation
- Combine information of different forms or from different sources for presentations
- Store and retrieve presentation files effectively
- Identify what slide structure to use
- Select and use an appropriate template to structure slides
- Select and use appropriate techniques to edit and format slides
- Identify how to present slides to meet needs and communicate effectively
- Prepare slides for presentation
- Check presentation meets needs, using IT tools and making corrections as necessary
Please contact us for further information or you can book below via Eventbrite to secure your place on our next course.