ETS are delighted to offer a one-day course exploring the health and wellbeing of individuals within your organisation. This course is designed to promote positive working cultures and highlight the risks and warning signs of poor mental health and strategies for support.
- Develop an understanding of the concept of mental health and wellbeing within the framework of Positive Psychology
- Understand why this is relevant in the workplace
- Identify possible signs of mental health difficulties in employees
- Practice strategies for sustaining mental health awareness at work
- Understand the importance of talking to people about mental health problems
- Learn strategies for supporting good mental health in colleagues
Key Topics included in the course:
- What is mental health, how does it feel and what does it look like?
- The continuum of emotional wellbeing and distress
- Myths and facts about mental health.
- Mental health in the workplace – noticing the signs, who’s responsibility is it and how to talk about mental health with your colleague.
- helping colleagues to implement good mental health strategies at work, breaking down barriers, being mindful, positive communication and empathic listening, the small things that matter, looking after ourselves.