ETS is pleased to offer a day of invigorating discussion centered around ‘Resilience’ and the effects of ‘Stress and Anxiety’ in the workplace that reduces performance and output.
- Defining resilience.
- Fixed and Growth Mindset.
- Theories of resilience.
- Exploration of Hardiness & Robustness.
- Application of resilience, hardiness & robustness in the workplace.
- Stress and anxiety – what is it?
- An exploration & explanation of the ‘Triune Brain’ and what this means.
- The ‘Chimp Paradox’, a metaphorical analogy of Self Awareness.
- The Inverted ‘U’ Hypothesis – how to recognise the shift in self-stress.
- Facilitated discussion – Strategy finding session, what can we do?