ETS are pleased to offer a Problem Solving and Decision Making Course in our Exeter Training Centre.
This one-day course has been designed for individuals involved in problem solving and decision making within an organisation.
The course covers:
- Identifying the nature, type, and cause of a problem
- The role of stakeholders in problem-solving
- The use of different problem-solving techniques
- Continuous improvement
- Developing an action plan
- Implement an action plan
- Review an action plan
- The steps in the business decision-making process
- The potential impact of decisions
- Improvement techniques and processes