The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is a great way to gain a nationally recognised qualification, showing competence in your job role. It is intended for learners who are new to teaching and training. The programme consists of four units which need to be completed in order to achieve the Level 3 Award in Education and Training. These are:
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Facilitate Learning and Development in Groups
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
Why complete this?
- You can gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification to certify your knowledge in Education and Training
- It can help when applying for a teaching or training role.
ETS can arrange for a Training Facilitator to meet with you to discuss and to assess whether this qualification is appropriate for your job role. ETS promotes inclusion, diversity and fair treatment in training for all sections of the community. ETS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff, visitors, employers and other learners to share this commitment.