Who is this qualification for? This qualification is ideal if you are have management responsibilities but no formal training and are serious about developing your abilities. It’s particularly suited to practicing team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
- Solving problems an making decisions
- Understanding leadership
Results for you
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Put new skills into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Impact for your employer
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
|2 Day Course||Sessions run from: 9.30am – 4.30pm||Qualification: Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills|