ETS are delighted to be offering this two day workshop which is aimed at those individuals, who would like develop their knowledge and understanding of medical terminology and improve their effectiveness in their job role. These are just a few of the job roles that would benefit from attending this course:
- Medical Administrator
- Medical Receptionist
- Medical Secretary
- Ward Clerk
- Care Home Receptionist
- Care Staff (A Continuous Professional Development Option)
The two day workshop will include:
- Identification of the main bones of the human body
- Identify the main systems of the human body
- Identifying the legislation and the meaning of pharmaceutical abbreviations and common types of drugs.
- Word parts – Prefixes, roots and suffixes of medical terms relating to the human body.
- Identify definitions of medical terms relating to medical specialities.
- An insight into Medical Ethics