This one day programme, has been designed to provide an overview of the new Regulation an understanding of the responsibilities for individuals and organisations in the way that they obtain, store, use and delete data and the tools to do this. The new Regulation will bring specific legal obligations for those controlling or processing any personal data.
Who it is for:
The practical workshop is designed for anyone in an organisation who controls or processes data which includes the handling, storing, amending, obtaining, using, destroying, deleting and disclosing of data. The new legislation will place greater individual responsibility and this workshop has been written to provide clear guidance and an understanding of the new duties.
What we will cover:
- An overview of the GDPR Regulation; principles and considerations
- What’s new? Changes to the existing Data Protection legislation
- Responsibilities for both individuals as Processor and Controllers within their organisations
- Preparing for the new Legislation
- Key tips for ensuring compliance with the Regulation with the tools to help you achieve this
Each attendee will be provided with not only the required GDPR knowledge but also the practical templates and tools to support the implementation of GDPR in their workplace, which is included within the price.