This one-day course has been designed to provide participants with sufficient knowledge and skills to be able to introduce or implement effective performance and understanding of finance and budgets.
Successful managers need to have a basic understanding of finance and budgets, which will give them the control they need and will help them to make better and more informed business decisions.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand key financial terminology and concepts
- Navigate the main financial statements
- Assess the financial health of an organisation
- Prepare and manage a Budget
- Perform confidently in a financial environment