Monday 11 June 2018 | 3.30pm to 6.30pm | Sandy Park, Exeter
Addressing Construction Skills Gaps
Join us at this exciting event to look at what the future holds for the workforce in the construction industry and how you can bridge the skills gap.
This event includes:
• Identifying solutions to skills gaps in the construction sector
• Bust the myths of Apprenticeships
• Highlighting different routes into construction
• Impartial advice from Training providers
• Training opportunities for developing your workforce
• Complimentary buffet and refreshments
This event is delivered by the Heart of the South West Apprenticeship Service. Our service helps employers to identify learning pathways for their employees which build up their skills in line with the company’s’ requirements and future plans. Training needs identified as part of this activity can be funded through the programme at no cost to the employer.
Heart of the South West Apprenticeship Service is co-financed by the Education and Skills Funding Agency and the European Social Fund.Book Here