Education and Training Skills
is looking for an exceptional applicant to assist us in delivering Business Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading and Management Apprenticeships and competency based qualifications.
Education + Training Skills, ETS House, Exeter Business Park, Emperor Way, Exeter, EX1 3QS is looking for an exceptional applicant to assist us in delivering Business Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading and Management Apprenticeships and competency based qualifications.
Education and Training Skills (ETS) is an Independent Work Based Training Provider which operates across Devon, Cornwall and Somerset; Based in our Exeter Centre candidates may be required to travel across the County and occasionally beyond. After completing a probation period the successful candidate can request to work flexibly from home. For the successful candidate, there is a small caseload pending.
An average caseload equates to 25 Apprentices for a full time member of staff and this is pro-rata’d down for part time members of staff.
The role will involve:
- Enrolling and visiting Apprentices in the workplace (either face to face or preferably over Zoom/Microsoft Teams) to teach knowledge, skills and behaviours and assess their competency (these visits will normally be of 2-3 hours duration).
- Delivering some other elements of the standards in house where required.
- You will be expected to progress your apprentices timely and help them achieve their end point assessments to meet our government contract requirements.
- The successful candidate(s) will be delivering apprenticeships at Levels 3, 4 and 5, including delivering some Functional Skills at Levels 1 and 2.
This can be a full time post Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week or part time post (min 22.5 hours), with a competitive salary and additional bonus payments for starts generation and travel expenses. It can also be a zero hour contract agreement giving you maximum flexibility over your working patterns. Salary is dependant on current experience.
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships, accredited qualification (Awards, Certificates or Diplomas) in the QCF is preferred and knowledge of Education Skills Funding Agency funding would be advantageous.
- The successful candidate(s) will ideally hold a teaching qualification (eg PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS or equivalent Education and Training Award Certificate or Diploma).
- Knowledge of e-portfolios is desirable but this is not essential, as training will be provided.
- Candidates must hold a CAVA or A1/2 (D32/33) Assessor Award.
- Candidates must hold a math’s and English qualification either; L2 Functional Skills; O’level grade C or above; CSE Grade 1; GCSE grade C or above; GCSE 4 or above.
- Candidates should have occupational competency within the above areas, and have at least one year of experience of either; assessing; mentoring; coaching or teaching Business Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading and Management skills, knowledge and behaviours.
ETS is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment
The successful candidate(s) will be required to undergo appropriate checks and to provide proof of identity and of their right to work in the UK
‘ETS is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community’
About Education and Training Skills
Over 56 years, ETS have witnessed that when we stimulate curiosity within our Apprentices it creates an intellectual vacuum within their inner psyche; this generates their hunger to question and learn which in turn, with our support, allows them to grow and flourish.
Our amazing Training Facilitators embrace this style of teaching to make our educational delivery rewarding and exciting for our Apprentices and Trainers. The team are relentless in their pursuit of training excellence and fulfillment.
Please contact: Monika Ridgeway at Education and Training Skills, Emperor Way, Exeter EX1 3QS
Email email@example.com for an application form.
Applications will be viewed on a first come first served basis with interviews arranged accordingly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.