Heathfield Farm (Devon Link-Up)
are looking for an apprentice to support the Project Manager with day to day administration activities.
Devon Link Up, a charity supporting people with learning disabilities. They are looking for an apprentice to work at the direction of the Project Manager to support them with day-to-day administration activities on the farm.
- Monitoring and answering the phone and fielding calls as needed.
- Being responsible for the daily signing in and out of staff, clients and suppliers or contractors.
- Collecting and checking the daily post and forwarding to the correct departments.
- Researching purchases for the farm, under the guidance of the Farm Manager and creating Purchase Requests to forward to the Office Administrator.
- Creating databases.
- Organising and managing the paperwork filing cabinets.
- Monitoring the petty cash and logging withdrawals.
- Assisting with the farm social media accounts under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- Write up daily client reports submitted by the farm Instructors.
- Other general administration tasks at the direction of the Project Manager.
£4.81 per hour
Monday – Thursday
9am – 4.30pm
- Have competent IT skills; including knowledge of Office 365 applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Work experience or qualifications in basic administration, or equivalent.
- Good Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good listening skills
- Good attention to detail
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Progression opportunities are available for the right candidate.
- Maths grade 4/C or above GCSE or equivalent.
- English grade 4/C or above GCSE or equivalent.
- A valid driving license (or a way to get yourself to and from your work placement)
- Be willing to complete an enhanced DBS check
The Business Administrator – Apprenticeship Standard (Level 3) contains:
- On Programme Learning.
- Business Administrator Knowledge sessions.
- Functional Skills English Level 2.
- Functional Skills maths Level 2.
- Gateway to End Point Assessment.
- Business Administrator – End Point Assessment
About the Employer:
Heathfield Farm provides meaningful and purposeful day activities that are ambitious for people with learning disabilities and/or autism, that lead to people developing genuine community connections, growing in self-esteem, self-belief and confidence, and moving into volunteering or paid employment, thus becoming less reliant on support services. They are supporting disadvantaged people to become empowered and autonomous and to achieve things in their own way, in their own time and on their own terms.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.