Website Equinox Sales and Lettings
are looking for a self-motivated individual to join their growing team
Equinox Sales and Lettings are looking for a self-motivated individual to join their growing team in there Exeter based office. They offer an exceptionally high level of service to our clients and the successful candidate will have a passion for delivering quality support on both the sales and letting side of the business.
The main duties include the following:
- Responding to enquiries and registering client details
- Booking and conducting property viewings
- Negotiating offers for both sale and rent
- Working with your team to deliver success and consistently high service standards
- Preparing tenancy documentation and complete ‘move-in’s’ on our rental side
- General office duties
National Apprenticeship Wage
9:00am – 5:00pm
Monday – Friday
Every other Saturday 9am-12pm with half a day in lieu
20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Total hours per week: 37.50
Excellent verbal and communication skills are essential, and you will need to have enthusiasm to learn and continuously develop your knowledge and skills within the property industry.
We are looking for you to be self-motivated and proactive
Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Standard (Level 3) contains the following elements:
- Customer Service On Programme Learning
- Customer Service Knowledge sessions
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Customer Service Gateway to End Point Assessment
- Customer Service – End Point Assessment
Other Important Information
To be eligible to proceed in our recruitment process, you will need:
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
- Legal entitlement to live and work in the UK (in accordance with the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006)
- We’ll need evidence of your right to work in the UK, in the form of a passport / birth certificate
About the Employer
Here at Equinox, we know that our local knowledge, experience and commitment to our clients is incredibly important. We’ve been part of the industry for many years and offer a first-class service, whether selling, buying or renting. We offer a tailored service for our landlords and our property management is handled in branch with local trusted contractors.
We’re here to offer a friendly, dedicated and professional service with excellent marketing, experienced negotiating, detailed tenancy set-up, excellent communication and continued management – exactly what our landlords and vendors should expect.
To apply for this job email your details to Vilija@etsgroup.co.uk.