Time Management refers to managing time effectively so that the right time is allocated to the right activity therefore making the best use of time as time is always limited. The course is designed to relate effective time management to the achievement of business objectives, key tasks and jobs.
The course covers:
- Analyse the use of time, identifying effective and ineffective time use.
- Identify the causes of time wasting and develop strategies for minimising unhelpful interruptions.
- Set objectives to achieve own and team targets.
- Create time plans that allow objectives to be met.
- Understanding the importance of prioritising work and the techniques available to do this
- Develop strategies for dealing with contingencies.
- Examining the practical time management tips available and how they can be applied in the workplace.
This course is ideal for anyone who feels that there are not enough hours in the day and those feeling under daily pressure.
Price is £125 + VAT per delegate.
This includes refreshments, materials and certificate of attendance.