ETS are pleased to offer Presentation Skills Course. Presentations skills and public speaking skills are very useful in many aspects of work and life. Developing the confidence and capability to give good presentations, and to stand up in front of an audience and speak well, are also extremely helpful competencies for self-development.
This course is ideal for anyone who needs to make presentations and has had no formal training in this area.
The course covers:
- Learn how to develop a presentation
- Examine different methods of presenting
- Thought about your audience
- Learnt how to handle audience feedback
- Learnt how to cope with your own nerves
- Be able to develop a presentation
- Select a communication media that is appropriate to the nature of a presentation, message and audience
- Be able to prepare to deliver a presentation
- Be able to deliver a presentation