Intermediate Microsoft Excel
ETS are pleased to offer an Intermediate Microsoft Excel Course in our Exeter Training Centre on Monday 28 January 2019.
This course is designed for delegates who wish to use Excel beyond the basic stage. They should be able to create and format a workbook containing various types of data; use AutoSum and other simple formulae, and use page setup to ensure the workbook fits on the page when printed.
The course covers:
- Use Excel functions
- Customise the Quick Access Toolbar
- Insert, name, move, copy, delete and group worksheets
- Use multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Use various features to manipulate and print large worksheets
- Create more advanced formulae; use relative and absolute cell references
- Name cells and ranges and use these in formulae
- Insert cell comments
- Use Go To and Paste Special
- Use advanced formatting techniques
- Sort and Filter a Worksheet using various types of criteria
- Create and print at least 2 types of charts
Price is £125 + VAT per delegate. For anyone undertaking an Apprenticeship with ETS, the cost is £75 + VAT. This includes refreshments, materials and certificate of attendance.
To request more information or a booking form please contact us on 01392 445444 or email email@example.com.