Health & Safety Level 3
This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 3 health and safety qualification in a fun and interactive way.
Why choose a Highfield course?
Highfield e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more
What does it cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of health and safety and learners will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to health and safety
- Accidents, injuries and work-related health
- Legal aspects of health and safety
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
- The workplace
- Manual handling
- Using equipment safely
- Fire safety
- Ergonomics, manual handling and display screen equipment
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- The role of line managers and supervisors
Free interactive demonstration
We’re happy to let our course speak for itself by giving you access to a free interactive demonstration right now through our Learning Management System, which will give you the option of ‘learner’ or ‘manager’ to select from – please select ‘learner’. Simply enter the word ‘demo’ in both the username and password fields to access a demonstration of this course and any others you may be interested in.
The price for this course is £195.00 + VAT per learner, this is subject to discount with multiple purchases.