Dealing with Complaints, Conflict and Difficult Customers
ETS are pleased to offer a Dealing with Complaints, Conflict and Difficult Customer half day course on Tuesday 19 March 2019 in our Exeter Training Centre. Delegates will gain understanding of what good or bad customer service looks like, legal aspects of customer service and dealing with complaints.
This course will cover:
- Complaints and difficult situations
- What causes complaints to arise
- Common complaints
- Impact of complaints
- Tools to overcome and diffuse situations and protect organisational credibility and reputation
- How to deal with complaints professionally and cost effectively
- How to deal with conflicts within a team
Price is £75 + VAT per delegate. For anyone undertaking an Apprenticeship the cost is £50 + VAT
This includes refreshments, materials and certificate of attendance.
For more information or to book your place call us on 01392 445444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.