Introduction Microsoft Excel
ETS are pleased to offer a Basic Microsoft Excel Course in our Exeter Training Centre.
The course is designed for delegates who have no prior knowledge or a limited knowledge of Excel. It is suitable for people who have used existing spreadsheets but not created their own. It forms a good basis for covering the intermediate topics of the program.
The course covers:
- The Excel Screen
- Creating a new workbook
- Entering and editing text, numbers and dates
- Formatting worksheets
- Selecting cells, rows and columns and changing the width and height
- Moving and copying data
- Using multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Inserting various types of simple formulae
- Adding headers and footers to a worksheet
- Saving and printing workbooks
- Use help