Social media is a crowded space. In the UK alone, millions of people use social media every day. How can you make sure you reach the right people in the right way especially if you are targeting an overseas audience?
Our one-day Social Media course is designed for those who would like to improve their digital advertising via social media, mobile/web applications, search engines, websites, increase their understanding of the major social media platforms, and leave with practical, personalised tools and resources to ensure their business benefits immediately.
What you will learn:
- Designing a strategy around your audience – How to define and reach the right audience, how to design an effective strategy and everything you need to know about your customers called user/buyer personas and how to create your own.
- How to succeed on social media including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram using a Value to Engagement post ratio
- How to identify best practice on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Why you don’t need any budget to have an impact on social media
- Guidance on choosing social media platforms and measuring performance
- The importance of engagement, scheduling, content sourcing and repurposing
- The importance of data-driven strategy – Using social media metrics, prioritising the right metrics and setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to benchmark success. You will be introduced to analysing data, which supports you to which supports you to embed data-driven decision making within your strategy
- Adapting a template resource to support your organisation implementing the social media strategies.
Please contact us for further information or you can book below via Eventbrite to secure your place on our next course.