This one-day course is suitable for anyone wanting to gain knowledge and confidence in managing projects as well as learn management and leadership skills.
The course is delivered using action learning sets, examples, learner input and live scenarios.
The course covers:
- Definitions of project management
- Principles of project management
- The 5 phase process of project management including planning strategies and contexts
- Stakeholders—who, what, when, why
- Project management tools and their application
- Leadership in project management including live performance profile of learners
- Final confirmation exercise
Please contact us for further information or you can book below via Eventbrite to secure your place on our next course.