Meaningful Appraisals and Professional Development:
This one-day course has been designed to provide participants with sufficient knowledge and skills to be able to introduce or implement effective performance appraisal interviews. This training programme is suitable for managers and supervisors who have responsibility for conducting appraisals. It is equally suitable for those new to appraising others and those who wish to brush up their current skills. This course is suitable for existing/promoted team leaders and managers, providing a foundation for leading an effective team.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Describe a variety of reasons for conducting appraisal interviews and identify the reasons why your organisation carries them out
- Describe the range of team roles that may exist within your team and describe ways of utilising these
- Describe ways in which your values and beliefs may differ from those of the individuals within your team, and ways of dealing with these differences
- Identify good practice in preparing for appraisal interviews
- Create performance objectives for an individual
- Demonstrate good practice in conducting an appraisal interview
- Describe recording and follow up procedures for appraisals
Please contact us for further information or you can book below via Eventbrite to secure your place on our next course.