Introduction to Medical Terminology:
ETS are delighted to be offering this full-day workshop which is aimed at those individuals, who would like develop their knowledge and understanding of medical terminology and improve their effectiveness in their job role. These are just a few of the job roles that would benefit from attending this course:
- Medical Administrator
- Medical Receptionist
- Medical Secretary
- Ward Clerk
- Care Home Receptionist
- Care Staff (A Continuous Professional Development Option)
The workshop will include:
- Identification of the main bones of the human body
- Identify the main systems of the human body
- Word parts -Prefixes, roots and suffixes of medical terms relating to the human body.
- Identify definitions of medical terms relating to medical specialities.
- An insight into Medical Ethics
Please contact us for further information or you can book below via Eventbrite to secure your place on our next course.