Decision-making under Pressure:
The Decision-making under Pressure course is a self-awareness course, designed for any personnel working in highly pressurised performance settings; leadership and managerial staff whose decisions have wider implications; anyone with an interest in developing heightened self-awareness of how anxiety affects performance and cognitive processes.
This course will cover
- Analysis of the decision-making process
- Intuition versus rational thinking
- Factors that affect the decision-making process and unconscious bias
- Understanding how anxiety manifests itself / situational appraisal
- Effects of anxiety on performance
- How anxiety affects decision making
- Basic anxiety reducing techniques.