Creating a Resilient Workplace Mind-set:
ETS is pleased to offer a day of invigorating discussion centred around ‘Resilience’ and the effects of ‘Stress and Anxiety’ in the workplace that reduces performance and output.
The course covers:
- Defining resilience
- Fixed and Growth Mindset
- Theories of resilience
- Exploration of Hardiness & Robustness
- Application of resilience, hardiness & robustness in the workplace
- Stress and anxiety – what is it?
- An exploration & explanation of the ‘Triune Brain’ and what this means
- The ‘Chimp Paradox’, a metaphorical analogy of Self Awareness
- The Inverted ‘U’ Hypothesis – how to recognise the shift in self-stress
- Facilitated discussion – Strategy finding session, what can we do?
Please contact us for further information or you can book below via Eventbrite to secure your place on our next course.