Building Personal Confidence:
ETS are delighted to offer a one-day course that is suitable for everyone who would like to be more confident in the workplace when dealing with difficult people and situations through assertive behaviour.
Aims and Objectives of this workshop:
- Types of behaviour (Passive, Aggressive and Assertive) and how to deal with these behaviours in the future.
- Confident and Assertive Communication Skills through:
- The words we use
- Understanding how to effectively listen
- The use of non-verbal body language which has a greater effect on communication than you might think!
- Dealing assertively with difficult people and situations
- Increasing self-esteem, self-belief and self-image and learning to say “no”
- Developing a personal action plan for assertiveness and confidence in the workplace.
Please contact us for further information or you can book below via Eventbrite to secure your place on our next course.