The course is designed for delegates who have attended an Intermediate course, or who are familiar with those topics. It is particularly suited to people using long documents or mail merge, or who want to be able to set up templates for themselves, or a workgroup. By the end of the course, delegates will be able to use Word’s powerful tools to create extremely professional, automated documents, which can be used to design a “corporate” image. In addition, they will be able to merge a standard type of document to envelopes or labels.
The course covers:
- Section breaks
- Templates, including filling fields to automate templates
- An overview of common field codes
- An introduction to macros
- Mail merge (merging letters, envelopes and labels)
- Table of contents
- Text boxes and drawing tools
Please contact us for further information or you can book below via Eventbrite to secure your place on our next course.