ETS are pleased to offer a Team Leadership Skills course
This half-day course has been designed for the team leaders who have to manage people whilst still working as part of the team; introducing the key skills necessary for organising and directing work effort.
The course covers:
- The role of a Team Leader
- The mechanics and dynamics of a team
- Recognising the needs of team members
- Developing team members
- Maintaining team performance
- Communicating effectively
- Leading effective team briefings
- Setting objectives, allocation, delegation and training
- Giving constructive feedback
- Dealing with behaviours and personal action plans
Price is £75 + VAT per delegate.
This includes refreshments, materials and certificate of attendance.