Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is a great way to gain a nationally recognised qualification, showing competence in your job role. It is intended for learners who are looking to develop there career further in teaching and training. The programme consists of four units which need to be completed in order to achieve the The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training. These are:
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Planning to Meet the Needs of Learners in Education and Training
- Delivering Education and Training
- assessing Learners in Education and Training
- Using Resources for Education and Training
You could also complete an optional unit:
- ;Working with Individual Learners
Why complete this?
- You can gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification to certify your knowledge, skills, and competence in Education and Training
- It can help when applying for a teaching or training role.
ETS can arrange for a Training Facilitator to meet with you to discuss and to assess whether this qualification is appropriate for your job role.