This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 3 food safety qualification in a fun and interactive way.
Why choose a Highfield course?
Highfield e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more
What does it cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of food safety and learners will cover the following topics:
- Contamination hazards
- Multiplication and survival hazards
- Food spoilage and food-borne illness
- Control measures
- People, premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- From purchase to service
- Your role as a manager/supervisor
- Legal requirements
- Training requirements
- Effective training
- Delegation and motivation
- HACCP and food safety
- Implementing HACCP
- Conducting a hazard analysis
- From CCPs to corrective actions
- Verification and documentation
Free interactive demonstration
We’re happy to let our course speak for itself by giving you access to a free interactive demonstration right now through our Learning Management System, which will give you the option of ‘learner’ or ‘manager’ to select from – please select ‘learner’. Simply enter the word ‘demo’ in both the username and password fields to access a demonstration of this course and any others you may be interested in.
The price for this course is £195.00 + VAT per learner, this is subject to discount with multiple purchases.