This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 2 food safety qualification in a fun and interactive way.
Why choose a Highfield course?
Highfield e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more
What does it cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of food safety and learners will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to food safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Food poisoning and its control
- Contamination hazards and controls
- HACCP from delivery to service
- Personal hygiene
- Food premises and equipment
- Food pests and pest control
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food safety enforcement
Free interactive demonstration
We’re happy to let our course speak for itself by giving you access to a free interactive demonstration right now through our Learning Management System, which will give you the option of ‘learner’ or ‘manager’ to select from – please select ‘learner’. Simply enter the word ‘demo’ in both the username and password fields to access a demonstration of this course and any others you may be interested in.
The price for this course is £40.00 + VAT per learner, this is subject to discount with multiple purchases.