ETS are pleased to offer a half day Exceptional Customer Service and Telephone Techniques course on Thursday 21 February 2019 in our Exeter Training Centre.
Delegates will have a full understanding of the Customer Service Role in the business; helping them to understand the attitude and knowledge they need to have to confident with customers enabling them to meet and beat their “customers” expectations.
- To understand why Customer Service is important
- Knowing who your customers are both external and internal
- The factors which need to be in place to exceed Customer Service expectations
- Understanding the skills, knowledge and attitude required to provide exceptional Customer Service
- To identify the vital skills for professional Telephone Techniques
- To clarify stages of the Telephone Call
Price is £75 + VAT per delegate. For anyone undertaking an Apprenticeship the cost is £50 + VAT.
This includes refreshments, materials and certificate of attendance.
To request more information or a booking form please contact Vilija on 01392 445444 or email email@example.com