ETS are pleased to offer Building Personal Confidence through Assertiveness half day course on Wednesday 23 January 2019 in our Exeter Training Centre.
This course is suitable for everyone who would like to be more confident in the workplace when dealing with difficult people and situations through assertive behaviour.
Aims and Objectives of this workshop
- Types of behaviour (Passive, Aggressive and Assertive) and how to deal with these behaviours in the future.
- Confident and Assertive Communication Skills through the words we use
- Understanding how to effectively listen
- The use of non-verbal body language which has a greater effect on communication than you might think!
- Dealing assertively with difficult people and situations
- Increasing self-esteem, self belief and self image and learning to say “no”
- Developing a personal action plan for assertiveness and confidence in the workplace
Price is £75 + VAT per delegate. For anyone undertaking an Apprenticeship the cost is £50 + VAT
This includes refreshments, materials and certificate of attendance.
To request more information or a booking form please contact Vilija on 01392 445444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org