Free Bespoke Training
- Aged 16+
- Employed or self employed
- Working in Devon or Somerset and have a valid National Insurance Number
If you answer ‘yes’ to all of the above, you could be eligible for full funding towards nationally recognised accredited units of qualifications in:
- Customer Service
- Business Administration
- Health and Social Care
You could use these units to progress onto an apprenticeship, to support your current job role or enhance your chances of promotion within the company you work for. It can help increase your confidence and ability to achieve additional knowledge in one or more of the areas mentioned above.
- The training is tailored to the specific needs of the business
- It can be more cost-effective than hiring skilled employees
- It increases employee confidence, motivation and productivity
- It improves employee loyalty and retention by making them feel valued
- We can support fully-flexible training; pick full qualifications or mix and match individual units to suit the business
- We can offer on-the-job vocational training to meet individual needs; including taught learning, workplace assessment, distance learning and online learning.
- It is fully funded training – no cost to the business or employees!
- Bite size learning leading to progressions on the apprenticeships
ETS promotes inclusion, diversity and fair treatment in training for all sections of the community.
ETS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff, visitors, employers and other learners to share this commitment.